Take a look, everyone, at all the surprises and goodies I had during the 3-part Pumita Princesita Party that S orchestrated for me. Enjoy the pics! Love,
I've always been my husband's Princesita. Now, after a funny episode at church, I am the Princesita Pumita. I am always "ready to sprang" into action, whereas my husband, S (as in Spoiled--ha!), is slightly more laid-back.
Home Style Saturday 514
-
As July comes to a close this week (summer is sure flying by!), today on
Home Style Saturday, we have a fun lineup of the best sweet iced tea with
lemon,...
Why Decluttering Hasn’t Worked
-
If you’ve decluttered the same room three times… If you’ve bought baskets,
bins and organizers… If you’ve watched every Netflix show and every YouTube
vi...
January 2025- A lesson in hope
-
I was not raised in a church-going home. My attendance at my hometown
Baptist church was a result of accompanying my heartbroken grandmother, who
was rec...
The Military Bayonet’s Place in the Modern World
-
The modern military bayonet is generally a survival knife attached to the
end of a rifle. This detachable blade is incredibly versatile, serving as a
wea...
Cooking Through the Football Season – Week 9
-
UTEP.
Most Aggies who follow the football program even remotely closely were
really looking forward to this game. Our former back-up QB from last year
...
Making Friends
-
School ends at 2:00 p.m. here and we walk home to eat lunch. After homework
and a job or two, the kids and I like to wander around Dos Hermanas,
usually in...
Six Months Post Surgery
-
Today was my 6 month Post Surgery Doctor's Appointment. A lot has changed
since my last update. According to the scales at my appointment, I am 48
pounds...
How could I forget my assistantship?
-
A major part of my time at Baylor was my assistantship. For two years I
worked with Dr. Shanley in the maintenance of the clarinet studio, as well
as teach...
Fourth of July, 2010
-
I love the Fourth of July. I love red, white, and blue, and I love them
together for what they invoke in my heart and mind.
Freedom. Fantastic freedom. Fre...
1 comment:
I wish I was there. The scenery on that boat ride I miss...and the people-I miss the people in MA! Looks like S did some good planning!
Post a Comment